Go Back   S10 Racer Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles

Vehicles Complete or Rolling Chassis

Closed Thread

1994 S10 roller , caged, ladder bars
Old 04-10-2010, 09:46 PM

hotrodjohnnypw is on a distinguished road
Default 1994 S10 roller , caged, ladder bars

OPEN TO OFFERS ... Truck is in Colorado but i may be able to deliver within 500 miles for cost of fuel only.... 1994 Chevy S10 WITH CLEAN TITLE $3000 cash offer ...4000 trade value OR OFFERS POSSIBLE TRADES FOR SBC PERFORMANCE PARTS / MOTOR, BLOWER , TURBO ,ENDERLE or HILBORN INJECTIONS, OLD HOT ROD PARTS, WHAT YA GOT??. Email me for more pics i have tons of pics. Truck has solid V8 motor mounts but no trans mount and comes with a brand new set of Hedman part # 65849 1 3/4" full length chassis exit headers ($595.00 +s&h). a NHRA CERTIFIED mild steel 8pt roll cage (8.50 cert in 2008)Front suspension has belltech 2" Drop spindles, the rear suspension ALL factory rear suspension mounts have been removed and a S&W 9" with Competition Engineering ladder bars and coil over shocks set up put in rolling on 3 factory s10 aluminum star wheels & 1 factory steel wheel..Rear has a 3rd member with a 31 spline mini spool, and richmond 4.11 gears. You can't even tell this had leaf springs everything was done 100% right!!. Also comes with as brand new RCI 8 gal fuel cell (not mounted)

Truck is house of colors Candy Lime green w/green tribal flames on the hood & roof. The interior and ALL heater & a/c components have been removed all except main dash and door panels. Factory instruments are gone ready for an aluminum plate and gauges and some of the trim pieces on the dash have been painted to match the outside! It also has Shaved door / tailgate handles, custom front bumper, rear roll pan, euro tail lights. The paint is showing some wear and tear and has a few scratches, dings and a few cracks(where the handles have been shaved) but the hood needs redone as i had the hood off 7 the wind blew it over once and cracked the paint.. I have over $7000 in this but i've just lost interest with drag racing ( 20+ years) and i am moving on to building street rods ..

The rear end housing from S&W was $800 cage and rear suspension there is over $3200 in with parts and labor alone plus the headers ($600) That is $4600 not counting the truck! You will not be disappointed in this truck everything has been done right and all welding done by a professional welder! This is a perfect street strip truck that can take some HP..

Here is what needs finished.. Steering column, Rear axles( has a set of axles to roll around on ), rear brakes lines are there just needs mounts and discs/rotors, fuel system , trans mount and trans tunnel finished(bell housing area) motor / trans, wiring (factory pigtails still in truck for all lights and signals) needs widshield(cracked) and rear glass( i have a slder for it but it needs lexan/ plexi rear window due to roll cage bars into the bed... I have tried to be as accurate as possible in the description and hope i didn't leave anything out.. Ask any ??s you may have ... EMAIL ME AT hotrodjohnnypw@yahoo.com

Last edited by hotrodjohnnypw; 04-11-2010 at 07:58 PM..

Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 AM
Lifetime Contributing Member

wikd is on a distinguished road

had this been here a few weeks ago i woulda had it... its a second gen... half of what i really wanted...

screamin deal...

Pill it till you kill it..

fart pipes and shopping cart wings do not make your car fast...

Old 04-13-2010, 06:57 PM

hotrodjohnnypw is on a distinguished road

You would think its a good deal, i am totally open to offers and have had none not even on trades i need this truck out of my shop so i can have the space for my new project...Come on someone make me an offer i can't refuse this is a good deal and i'm even open to an offer!!!

Old 04-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator

Diabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond reputeDiabolical has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diabolical

I know how you feel bro..
Its the economy for sure..
I have seen some of the best deals that were completely untouchable not long ago..
It will level off and someone will get that truck..

I have seriously seen trucks in 10,000 dollar range sit for months at 3500 to 4500
without one bite..

All you can do is keep trying.
It will sell.

Mike